Check valves are generally used to protect pumps or similar equipment, allowing the flow only in one direction and preventing flow reversal due to back pressure.
The swing type check valves are designed to produce a low pressure drop in the pipeline. This design provides a tight seal as well as a fast reaction to the closure.
- Swing check valves option in accordance with API-603 only for stainless steel & Nickel alloys.
- Swing check valves for cryogenic service in accordance with BS-6364.
- Flange dimensions in accordance with ASME B16.5 for valves up to 24” nominal diameter.
- Damper & Counter weight options. Drain connections as per Customer request.
- Low fugitive emissions control.
- NACE service either MR-01-75 or MR-01-03.