Duo Check Valves
Unimech Oil & Gas Duo Check valves are defined as the mechanical device which allows the flow of fluid to go in only one direction.
Duo Check valves work by the differential pressure and fluid flow opening the hinged discs and compressing the spring.
When the flow begins to slow down the spring gradually assists in the closing of the valve. When the flow stops the springs have already assisted in closing the valve and putting the two hinged discs in position to seal against the seat.
Thus the springs begin close the valve and do not rely on a back flow to close. The spring loading effectively prevent the slamming (also know as water hammer) associated with other check valves.
Unimech Oil & Gas Duo Check valve (Dual Plate) valve design offers many advantages compared other check valves. Its compact size allows it to be installed in areas where space is a premium.
Unimech Oil & Gas offers an array of materials used for this product line, including but not limited to:
- Carbon Steel like WCB.
- Low Alloy Steel like WC6, WC9, etc.
- Medium Alloy Steel like C5, C12, C12A, etc.
- Stainless Steel like CF8, CF8M, CF8C, CF10, CG8M, etc.
- Super Stainless Steel like CN7M (Alloy 20), CN3M (Alloy 20 modified), CT15C, etc.
- High Nickel Alloys like Monel M30C, Monel M35-1, Monel CZ100, Inconel CY40 (Inconel 600), CW2M (Hastelloy C4), N12MV (Hastelloy B), CW12MW (Former Hastelloy C-276), CW6M (New Hastelloy C-276), CU5MCuC (Incoloy 825), N7M (Hastelloy B2), CW6MC (Inconel 625), etc.
Unimech Oil & Gas offers a variety of trim materials including but not limited to the full API-600 published trim list.
Additional trims are available such as high strength steels, stainless steels, high nickel alloys (Monel, Inconel, Incoloy, Hastelloy, etc), among others.