The Globe Valves are primarly used to modulate or regulate the volume of the flow.
A Globe Valve is not recommended when a continuous full flow of fluid is required due to the high pressure drop inherent to the design of a Globe Valve.
This type of valve should always be installed so the flow intake enters through the base of the valve seat. The valve has an arrow stamped on the body to indicate the preferred direction on flow.
Globe Valves may be used with fluids containing particles in suspension.
- Globe valves design in accordance with ASME B16.34
- Globe valves option in accordance with API-603 only for stainless steel & nickel alloys.
- Gate & globe valves for cryogenic service with gas column in accordance with BS-6364 upon request
- Flange dimensions in accordance with ASME B16.5 for valves up to 24″ nominal diameter
- Handwheel, handwheel impact, chain wheel, gear operation, electric, pneumatic or hydraulic actuation as per customer requirements
- By-pass, lantern rings, grease injectors, special connections, etc.
- Low fugitive emissions control
- NACE service either MR-01-75 or MR-01-03.
- Test in accordance with API-598
- Stop check design option available